Encryption inconsistency, not a "bug"

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Mon Sep 1 22:41:01 EDT 2003

However, objects may be cloned. Why cloning doesn't have the same
restriction as a "copy", I haven't a clue. In any case, I now stand
corrected (and properly chastised - mea culpa). I had been hoping to
use the copy or clone command to permit image objects in a hidden group
to be shown or hidden individually. However, cloning an object in a
group seems to add that new object to the group. Therefore, I can't
show or hide it individually. I guess I'll have to -not- group the
images and manipulate them individually. *sigh*

Barry