How many people use Single-Handler Mode in Script Editor?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Sep 1 21:15:00 EDT 2003

> > Not at all, I don't like it. It feels like I'm not in total control of
> > the script and I can't see the comments I put before nearly
> every handler.
>
> That was exactly my reaction to it too: a loss of control. But maybe
> that's because we've both scripted so long. Beginners may find it
> easier; we haven't heard from many of them yet.

I feel the same way. However, I think only very explorative beginners would
even find it.

What may be more interesting/usefull for beginners would be having the
handler list full of all the messages an object can get and the user just
clicks on one and starts scripting. Perhaps messages with scripts could be
listed in bold?

Regards

Monte