Numeric field

Charles Szasz cszasz at newwave.net
Mon Sep 1 14:48:01 EDT 2003

Thanks to everybody who responded to my plea for help!  Being new to
Revolution, I really appreciate everyone being so helpful! I am a
former REALbasic user who struggle with its complex programing
language.  Revolution is certainly easier but there is a lot to learn!
I also have another question. In my RB project, I used a "container" to
serve as a lookup table for correlations between intelligence and
achievement tests. Is there similar procedure for Revolution that you
can used for a lookup table?

Charles