Are there no help sites?

Alan Golub ASGolub at dkhglaw.com
Mon Sep 1 10:19:00 EDT 2003

Martin --

We're just getting started, but the revSchool tutorials at
www.revjournal.com are designed to teach programming from the ground up
using Revolution. The site also includes articles about, and links to,
items of interest to Revolution users of all levels. You might explore
some of the links on the revJournal home page to find example stacks,
tips, and tricks.

I also recommend that you work through the six tutorials that come with
Revolution -- they provide an excellent overview. To get them, open the
documentation window (Help->Documentation, or click the Documentation
icon on the main toolbar), and click Tutorials under the Learning
Revolution heading.

Dan Shafer is also working on a 3-volume e-book about Revolution, the
first volume of which is scheduled to launch within the next few weeks.
You can read excerpts that have been posted at the revJournal site.

Perhaps the best advice I can give is to think of an app you want to
build, then go to it. When you get stuck, ask for help on the user
list. The folks here are a friendly bunch, willing and able to provide
helpful responses to just about any question you have.

Best of luck!

Alan S. Golub
Publisher, revJournal