numbers only field

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 00:12:00 EDT 2003

--- Charles Szasz <cszasz at newwave.net> wrote:
> I came across in Rev. 2.1 a recipe for a numbers
> only field but it only
> allows numerals up to nine.  How can I include
> decimals, e.g. such as
> .65 and 10.5 as numbers?
>

> Charles

Hi Charles,

Have a look at the following script I posted last year
for this purpose :
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-October/008389.html>

However, I wrote it before version 2 came along with
drag-and-drop support so you'll have to add a dragDrop
handler as well to cover all bases :
--
on dragDrop
  put the text of me into sBeforePaste