Pointer tool not working

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Oct 30 17:03:58 EST 2003

What mode is the stack set to? It sounds as if it is either modeless or
palette, in which case you can't edit it. This is useful for a Launcher
stack as it means it is usable even when you are in edit mode, but you
will have to do something different to edit the Launcher itself.

Try right-clicking to bring up the contextual menu and setting the mode
to top level so you can edit, then set it back. Alternatively, do all
your editing via the Application Browser and then save from there.

Cheers,
Sarah

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 03:17  pm, JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au