iGame3D FMOD & Revolution

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Thu Oct 30 14:35:00 EST 2003

Bill & Tobias,

> Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:45:15 -0500
> From: WIlliam Griffin <bill at igame3d.com>
> Subject: iGame3D FMOD & Revolution
>
> Hello Rev-List Readers,
> Tobias Opfermann and I would like to share with you some of our hard
> work.
> First the blood and sweat of many months labor, iGame3D, a 3D game
> development program using a custom OpenGL external in Revolution, for
> Mac and PC can now be downloaded:
> Mac Version: http://www.igame3d.com/beta/iGame3D_b102903.sit
> Windows Version: http://www.igame3d.com/beta/iGame3Db102903.zip
----------
Wonderful!!

Say, what about stick control? I've beem vying for something that can add
other controls besides keyboard and mouse/trackball, specifically joysticks.

For my uses, I would need choices of 'Relative' (similar to mouse control)
or 'Absoute' (springs back to center of a specified rectangle [reverseable
for flight/steering control]), and 'Sensitivity' (speed).

Right now I'm using "USB Overdrive" for the Mac, but you have to assign the
software to implement it in, and other settings from its Control Panel, and
can't change them anywhere else (no AppleScript library). I can make it work
in place of keys, too.

An external for at least Windows and Mac OS/OSX would be the berries!

Ken N.