printing of text baselines

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Oct 29 11:42:32 EST 2003

Has anyone run into trouble getting text baselines (showLines property)
to print correctly on Windows? They don't show up at all for me on
Windows2000. I am using a modified version of the revPrintText function
to include the showLines property.

Also, the showLines, when they do print, show up as a solid line, not a
dotted line as shown on the screen. This was supposed to be fixed as of
engine 2.5.1. (bug #189). Anyone know about this?

Thanks,

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>