how do you manage your script library?

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Wed Oct 29 08:21:36 EST 2003

Like many folks I'm sure, I have developed a library of commonly used scripts over time.  It is a stack file.  Whenever I start up Rev, it's the first thing I open.

In the past, when building my standalone, I made the library stack a substack before building.  I'd rather keep it separate.  So I discover that the distribution builder can indeed include separate stack files, however, I want the library stack to end up in the executable, not in a separate file.  Is there a way to do this that I'm missing?