Trapping The Keypad 'Clear' Key

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Wed Oct 29 02:45:02 EST 2003

Hello, all!

I was wondering if anyone knew what message is sent when a user presses
the 'CLEAR' key that is located in the keypad area of an extended
keyboard (the one right next to the '=' sign, which sometimes doubles
up as the 'Num Lock' key). I know that keyboards differ from system to
system, and from platform to platform, so I was wondering whether using
'rawKeyDown/Up' is actually a reliable way to trap this event... (ie,
is the key number passed as the parameter in the rawKeyDown, the same
on all platforms/keyboards?).

Many thanks for any hints or suggestions,

Regards,
--
Igor de Oliveira Couto