Right Player Approach for Cross-Platform Delivery

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 29 00:21:37 EST 2003

Ken,
Thanks for your input. I agree.

I have an MPEG movie with a quicktime icon on it. It is 160MB and I
just made the mistake of "New Controller" "Video" and pretty much froze
REV. I had to force quit. Then I did new reference "Quicktime" for it.
put in a controller and was OK.

I want to make sure that if the system it is used on does not have QT
that it will still play. If so then the menu item is misleading. If not
then how can I put this large file in with my Standalone?

Thanks

Tom