newsgroup vs. mailing list

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Oct 28 03:22:03 EST 2003

On Oct 27, 2003, at 11:48 PM, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> This is my third PowerBook and I have have been using Mail since it
> came out. I never knew that.
> I just hit the space bar and it scrolled to the bottom and then hit it
> again to advance to the next email and then hit again to scroll to
> that emails next page.

Glad to help :-)

The left/right arrow trick works for not only the new Mail.app but lots
of other apps in all versions of OS X- any app that uses a standard
outline view widget.

The new mail is probably built for Panther. But I can say only a few
days into Panther use, I think it was definitely worth the $$ and I've
only scratched the surface of some of the new features.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>