Panther problems

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Oct 27 13:53:47 EST 2003

On Oct 27, 2003, at 4:22 AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
>> To be fair- DB does get it right, I think, when the document type
>> fields are all filled in. It's when they are empty that it takes the
>> liberty of assigning .rev as a filetype.
>
> So ! It seem you pointed us to the way we need to take to get the
> expected results in using DB under the Linux and Panther platforms.
> Thanks Alex :-)

Sorry, I don't think so- I don't know what it does, if anything, for
Linux. What I meant by "does get it right" is that it fills in the app
bundle's Info.plist entries for the doc type. This applies for all
versions of OS X not just Panther.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>