Windows sound and music--help!

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Oct 27 00:05:17 EST 2003

Ken,

I purchased two AT&T voice fonts when they first came out. A developer
special for around $150 each. I don't think the sell them anymore. I'm not
sure what AT&T wants to do with them...but, they are great. Most agree they
have the best voices overall.

Good point about how difficult it is to work within the system. I believe
there are also some other voice fonts available for the PC, but I quit
keeping up with it since RR quit working with them.

best,

Chipp