Panther problems

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Oct 26 00:40:10 EDT 2003

This is a known behavior as far back as I can remember with Rev. and I
have even seen some custom props created in stacks by the IDE that
refer to an older version.  I am not sure why you would keep an old 2.0
version around... but if  you really need it, just stuff it or zip it
as a back up...

If you really need to keep 2.0 around, trying building a distribution
of the stack, but not as a stand alone, and check the dialog to remove
Rev custom props, then build the distribution sans any other resources
at all. then, use this as your "original" and open it in 2.1.1 and
save. At least in one instance this worked for me... after doing this
the stack would boot in the latest version of REV on my system and not
an older one , even though the older one was present and available.