revSpeak & Windows

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Oct 25 14:27:04 EDT 2003

Thanks, Chipp.

The odd thing was that it DID work initially, then stopped.  I asked if he
had upgraded his machine or reinstalled the OS, but he said  n o (and as a
third year computer science major, one would hope that he knew enough to
answer those questions correctry!); this made me ask him about installed
RAM.

Judy