trippled mails

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Oct 25 13:18:01 EDT 2003

On Oct 25, 2003, at 10:55 AM, Till Bandi wrote:

> Since the 17th of October I get the mails of the use-revolution-list
> threefold. Am I the only one?

Yes- I had that problem too. When the mailing list came back online at
the new ISP, apparently the mailman preferences were reset. I am
subscribed by 3 names, and 2 of them had  message delivery disabled. So
when the preferences were reset, I was getting 3 messages for each
post. Possibly what happened to others?

Reset your preferences here: