Linux PPC Version?

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Thu Oct 23 23:16:01 EDT 2003

Someone just recently was mentioning that perhaps the Rev folks had
dropped support for Linux on PPC (Mandrake/YellowDog)? I was wondering
whether that *IS* a known fact, or whether the RunRev folks have just
been so busy with the upcoming version of Revolution that they haven't
had a chance to do a compilation with the 2.x engine for Linux PPC...

I'm asking because my partner and I would love to develop some apps for
the Linux market. I have a spare HD in my main machine (Mac), and was
thinking of installing YellowDog - to use it as a development/testing
platform for the Linux versions. However, if Rev does not run there,
then there would not be much point, would it?

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!

Kindest Regards,
--
Igor de Oliveira Couto