cross-stack globals, also, file inclusion

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Oct 23 02:14:28 EDT 2003

Regarding using custom properties as global constants. I understand one of
the issues here is the possibility of the program (or other programmer)
modifying the 'constant' --in this case the custom prop. But, one could
easily envision a setProp handler which would make this impossible.

I use custom properties as a form of global constants. I think Ken is
correct about the include stuff...just create a custom lib stack and "start
using" it.

IMHO, it seems there are multiple ways to skin a cat in RR.

best,

Chipp