double trouble

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Oct 22 23:16:40 EDT 2003

>Good thinking!  Hey, sims, how do you know the many do not have
>doubles but they are on top of each other.

Dar Scott

They don't show up in the Application Browser.

They don't show up when I show invisibles.

They only show up with a very small percentage who have tried the app.

They went away when I dropped metal finish (or so a customer emailed
me this morning,
it's morning in the Med).

Never had this issue until I "went metal"...after close to two years
of using the app.

Cannot reproduce problem here, so if they were there all along I am
having a hard
time believing it.

Doubles are very neatly aligned next to each other.

Alll controls are doubled.

I *suppose* that there could be more which are on top of each other but cannot
see it here. In any event it is ugly...metal is not for me right now.

Ciao!

sims

    http://EZPZapps.com         info at EZPZapps.com
       Software - Internet Development - Consulting

We make...
iBirthday!   http://EZPZapps.com/iB
SmartDog!    http://EZPZapps.com/SmartDog
Kartolina!     http://ezpzapps.com/kartolina