Save this stack fails

R. Hillen mail at richard-hillen.de
Wed Oct 22 11:50:26 EDT 2003

Hello list,

On Mac OSX, RR 2.1

there is a simple stack: one button with the script:

on mouseup
save this stack
if the result is not empty then
   answer the result with "ok"
   else
   answer "saved!" with "ok"
end mouseup

If I run that script under the developer-environment with the stack on
my HardDisk, no problems.

If I run the stack from our slow Windows-NT-Server, I get an error:
"cant´open file"
On the server remains the stack with tilde.
If I retry, it gets saved without error.

Next try I get an error again, next time no error and so on.

If I use a OSX-standalone from Windows NT Server (using Dave), I get
errors.
If I use a Windows-standalone  from Windows NT Server, I can save
without error.

I think, there is a timing problem.

Food for bugzilla?

Any Help? Thanx.