[OT] Borrowing Your Words

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 21:07:53 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 05:32  PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> I'm looking for community reaction. I won't start posting the new
> feature for a few days until I've given you a chance to respond to
> this idea and we've had time to air it adequately.
>
> Dan Shafer, Revolutionary

Dan,

Great! Sounds like a great idea. When I posted anything here I did it
knowing that there was an archive for everything I posted. I consider
this to be public domain. If I don't want it out there then I won't
post to this list as I have not with rev_blowfish. I restricted this
because of export laws. I have kept all the emails from this list that
I could learn something about Transcript or Revolution from. These
emails reflect all the experience that users have shared as well as
their time. Having a topical or semantic reflection of the jewels that
have been shared in this forum would add to the value of it.

Thanks for all your work,

Mark