Windows- altering an images layer inside a repeat loop

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 14:41:33 EDT 2003

Thanks again!

alwaysBuffer of the player was set to false, because you cannot
interact with the player when it is set to true.

I'll have to code in a change to true when the 'Make Movie' button is
clicked.

Ian

P.S. I'll be trying out some of the Rev bits from your site, there are
a few rather useful bits on there...