use-revolution Digest, Vol 1, Issue 17

mark cowhead at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 06:05:04 EDT 2003

Chipp wrote:

> check the Find and Replace command under the edit menu in the RR IDE...

You are suggesting I should manually search for the word "global" then
find all the globals I have used, and then change each one individually
using the RR IDE Find and Replace?  Or is there something I am missing
in this.  I'm aware of the basic find and replace function, but I don't
want to do the above manually.  I want one click to add a stack
specific codex to each global variable throughout the stack.

thanks though,

mark mitchell