cstorev Supercard convert problem - NTREV (New to the Revolution)

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 23:02:08 EDT 2003

OS X will swap RAM data to hard disk, and vice versa, as needed. So it is
almost impossible to run out of memory in OS X. I have found, however, that
limited memory will cause lots of swapping (you can tell this is happening by the
sound of your hard disk and the spinning "rainbow pizza" cursor). I have found
considerable improvement in OS X by increasing the RAM in my PowerBook from
384 (which Apple says is more than enough to run OS X) to one gig. You can also
reduce the swapping by having fewer applications open when you run your
project.
Paul Looney