'Read me' files on bug-fix or other releases

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Mon Oct 20 11:26:35 EDT 2003

on 20/10/03 at 10:36 am James Richards wrote
> on 18/10/03 10:29:38 -0600, Barry Levine wrote:

>> ... another revision beyond 2.1.1 is out...
>> and its "read me" says that they've addressed the problem.)

<snip>
> I've looked for 'read me' files on the Runrev site to see
> whether it is worth me downloading 2.1RC1
<snip>

Thanks to Bob who sent the files. As a matter of general interest for any
who didn't know this. The 'Read me' files don't contain specific bug fix
info, just new features. For bug fix they refer to bugzilla.

Regards

James
--
James J Richards