Geometry Issue

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 20 10:11:26 EDT 2003

I am trying to get the Geometry pane to be agreeable. I have two fields
beside each other at the bottom of the window. I want the one on the
left to stay the same width but grow down and the one on the right to
stay the same height  but grow left and right to keep up with the width
between the left field and the right window border.

What I have happening is that the left field acts as expected but the
top of the right field stays where it is and grows left and right but
also up and down. I can't get it to stop up and down growing.

It seems I want it to stay in the same position at the bottom following
the bottom edge of the window as resized but to grow left and right as
window grows.

Position and resize(scale) at the same time??? Not in the geometry pane.

Do I need using scripting for this? Where can I see how the Geometry
pane compiles a script? - so i can learn how it is written.

thanks Tom

Thomas J McGrath III
Advanced Media Group

220 Drake Rd.