'Read me' files on bug-fix or other releases

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Mon Oct 20 05:36:33 EDT 2003

on 18/10/03 10:29:38 -0600, Barry Levine wrote:

> ... another revision beyond 2.1.1 is out...
> and its "read me" says that they've addressed the problem.)

Apologies in advance if this is obvious, but I've looked for 'read me' files
on the Runrev site to see whether it is worth me downloading 2.1RC1 -
specifically to see if bug #450 is fixed. Are they available somewhere on
the site (please point me to them), or does one have to download the
relevant version first. If they aren't available on the site could they be
made availabe please? In the meantime if anyone has the 'read me' file for
2.1RC1 and would be kind enough to email it to me offlist I'd be very
grateful.

Regards

James
--