ANN: Revolution HTTPd Project

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Oct 19 21:48:30 EDT 2003

On Sunday, October 19, 2003, at 05:18  AM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Andre....
>
> Wow. What a great project! I was on my way to bed when this message
> arrived and I've been taking apart the project, looking at your stacks
> and at the implementation you've done here. It is wonderful work and I
> am very happy to see it. I can see how this can become a very
> important project indeed.
>
> I hope a lot of people donate money to your PayPal account so you can
> keep building this thing. It is fantastic!

Dan,

Thanks for you comments! Yes, it's a fun project and I really like
working on it, I plan to release weekly versions with improvements, the
next major thing to add will be a post feature so substacks will be
able to use post data, that way we'll have a really simple way for two
(or more) apps to talk to each other. Also when it's ready, I'll write
it in the palette format and release as a plugin (free with source of
course) so people will be able to add HTTPd server funcionality to
their projects with the click of a button. Well, thats my roadmap! =)

Cheers! And I am waiting for your eBooks!!!!

Andre Garzia  2003
imac2 ibook p100 e uma torradeira....