Can't build Standalone with document icon

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 18 13:37:24 EDT 2003

I'm developing on a Windows XP system and I've been coding, saving, using
the IDE and building distributions for some time today.

Suddenly when I try to build a distribution I get an error message

"File C:/Program Files/Revolution 2.1/revolution.exe is not a valid Windows
engine"

AFAIK this is the very engine that's running the Distribution Builder.

The only change I've made is to add a Document icon, which in fact is the
same icon I'm using for the standalone itself (just for now). When I change
the Document icon spec back to 'None', I can build the standalone.

I've tried restarting the machine but that doesn't help. Can anyone suggest
why this is happening?