Welcome back!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Oct 18 00:35:06 EDT 2003

Thanks, Heather!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

You have all been assigned new passwords. To obtain your password, enter
your subscribed email address in the box at the bottom of the page and
click on "unsubscribe or edit options". If you have any problems you
know my address :)

If you get an authentication failed message when you try to access the
web interface, (and you've checked and re-entered your password), wait
an hour or so and try again - it takes a little while for the new server
address to propagate around the world, your ISP may not have received it
yet.

If you sent a message to the list between Thursday 9th October and
today, Friday 17th of October, I regret it must be recorded as missing
in action. Please send again (unless it was to ask what had happened to
the lists...)

The bug database is still offline. This should be back up on Monday, and
its return to service will complete the entire operation.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience, but the server upgrade
has been well worthwhile, and is part of a far reaching program of
improvements we're putting in place to make our services to you the best
we possibly can.

Warm Regards,

Heather
Your local and international listmom
--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/ Runtime
Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools Tel +44 (0) 131 7184333 Fax