No subject

Pierre acidburn at libertysurf.fr
Fri Oct 17 13:00:50 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to call a function which is defined in a card, from another card of the same stack. I've been tryinng with the "get" and "call" keyword but each time, revolution tells me "can't find handler".
Does anyone can give me the right syntax to call a function ?
Do I need to define this function as a "global function" (if it is possible ...) ?

Thanks a lot

Pierre