Mailing lists back up + where is Bugzilla?

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 17 03:54:11 EDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:22:33 +0100, Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> wrote:

>The mailing lists are now back up, running with updated software on our new,
>higher capacity server.  Sorry for the inconvenience while they were down.

I wrote at least one message that hasn't appeared in either of the digest
so far but didn't bounce either. My  message was just a test, but can
anyone say if a lot of messages got lost? Judging by the normal volume of
traffic, this must be so.

Also, it seems that the link to Bugzilla is down at the RR Bug Database
page on the RR website. Anyone else seeing this?