Visual Effects in Windows

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Oct 8 18:34:00 EDT 2003

Ken and Scott,

Try:

on mouseUp
  lock screen
  set the vis of grp 1 to not the vis of grp 1
  set the vis of grp 2 to not the vis of grp 2
  unlock screen with visual scroll left
end mouseUp

Make sure you use groups. I should have used the scroll instead of dissolve.
The dissolve is actually working, it's just dissolving to something which is
already there.

BTW, Ken, this did work just fine in 1.5 (Don't know about 2.0, know it
DOESN'T work in 2.1 or 2.1.1)

-Chipp