Visual Effects in Windows

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Oct 8 16:46:01 EDT 2003

I've already bugzilla'ed this.

Turns out if you're showing or hiding a group before doing the transition,
then it breaks. You can show/hide controls all day long, but not groups.
This WILL WORK:

on mouseUp
	lock screen
	hide fld 1
	show fld 2
	unlock screen with visual dissolve
end mouseUp

But, make each fld a grp and change the script:

on mouseUp
	lock screen
	hide grp 1
	show grp 2
	unlock screen with visual dissolve
end mouseUp

This doesn't work (as long as useQTEffects is true). It displays the hidden
grp *BEFORE* doing the dissolve.

Remember, if you've used QTeffects even once, you'll have to restart RR
because once instantiated, you can uninstatiate it. :-)

-Chipp