version question

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Wed Oct 8 14:18:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I just downloaded 2.1 and I'm adding a statement to the preopenstack
handler that checks for the version of Rev.
If it is >= 2.1 then it sets the decorations to metal if < 2.1 it
leaves the decorations alone.

here are the statements concerned
on preOpenStack
-- other stuff
   if the version >= 2.1 then
     set the metal of this stack to true
   else
   end if
--other stuff
end preOpenStack

So I add this to my stack save and relaunch and nothing happens?

The statements look OK.  so I open the msgbox and type "put the
version" and hit OK and what yo my wondering eyes should appear but
2.5.1???

What gives? Is this the metacard version or what.  I thought that the
version function should give me the current Rev version number.

Regards.

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
Public Beta available Now!