Making Windows HtmlHelp API call

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Oct 7 20:26:01 EDT 2003

I don't know if you can pass the HH_HELP_CONTEXT and nJumpToTopic
arguments from the command line; if you can, then Monte's suggestion
(with a couple of additional params) would work just fine. If not, you
might need to write an external or call on a VB app to do it for you.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/