Script-Printing Script?

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Tue Oct 7 18:48:01 EDT 2003

Does anyone already have a script that will go through a stack or stack
file and print out all the scripts, along with object descriptors?

I have such a beast for HyperCard, but it's not (yet) obvious to me how
to make the concept work in Rev since I don't see a "print script"
command.  But I really need such a beast so I'll figure out how to
write it if it doesn't yet exist. I'm just not into re-inventing wheels.

Dan Shafer, Revolutionary
Author of forthcoming 3-book set,
"Revolution: Programming at the Speed of Thought"
http://www.revolutionpros.com for More Info