problem with callbacks

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Oct 6 14:38:01 EDT 2003

Hi Toma,

> Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 08:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Jan Schenkel <janschenkel at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: problem with callbacks

> Off the top of my head, I'd try and save in script
> locals whether or not I had received and reacted to a
> certain callback -- are they all different callback
> handlers or does QT pass a different parameter to the
> same callback handler ?
> Then, if the movie starts (not resumes) you could
> clear these variables. Not sure how to do the above,
> but it seems the best solution at this point.
I agree this sounds like the right idea until further investigation can show
what's actually happening.

I would simply flag the callbacks as it goes with a simple routine, and
prevent them from showing ("if"). Make sure the flags are cleared at the
beginning. This is a standard way of flagging things and should be easy to
implement.

HTH,
Ken N.