Some doubts 'bout Revolution

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Oct 6 07:41:01 EDT 2003

I believe for the manifest to work the executable needs to link to and
initialize "ComCtl32.dll".  I tried using Resource Tuner (great program
by the way -restuner.com) to add the manifest to an executable I built
with Distribution Builder but apparently the Rev executables are not
linked to this file so it won't work.  At least that is what Resource
Tuner says.  I don't have XP handy so I couldn't test it but I could
send someone a test executable if they wanted to see if it did.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com