Drivers for Firebird/Interbase (Was Re: JDBC instead of ODBC)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Mon Oct 6 00:00:00 EDT 2003

At 1:07 AM +0100 10/5/2003, Bernard Devlin wrote:
>Kinda weird, but thanks Jeanne :-)  I wouldn't have thought to submit an
>enhancement request through a bug-reporting facility.  And I must have
>missed the advisory that non-Enterprise users could submit bugs (I
>remember emailing Heather last year that it was a bad idea to not
>encourage bug-reports from all users).

I think Heather posted about it in June sometime. (You might have
missed the message - this is a pretty high-traffic list....)

We may separate bugfixes and enhancement requests at some point, but
for right now they're in a convenient one-stop-shopping location.
(And when I've done QA, often the two have been in the same database
- it can be handy when there's a borderline issue that might be
considered either a bug or a feature request, depending on how you
squint.)

>(but www.runrev.com really needs an overhaul)

I know. Patience. ;-)
--
Jeanne DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools