getting revXML to work in a standalone - how?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 5 18:33:00 EDT 2003

Hmm - what am I missing? I included the XML script library in the
distribution builder prefs but there's no XML action in my built
application (OSX Rev 2.1). Admittedly this is the first time I've built
an app with the XML library included (actually come to think of it this
is the first time I've actually used the distribution builder).
Everything works fine in the development environment.

Any clues?

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3052
AUSTRALIA