Some doubts 'bout Revolution

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Oct 5 14:02:00 EDT 2003

Le dim 05/10/2003 à 18:50, Júlio César Ködel a écrit :
> No... I was thinking in Platinum... ;-)
> After some time, users get a little tired about the look and feel of their
> OSes (that's why exists skins modules for Windows and Linux). It would be
> nice to change the look of my app without any effort.
> One thing that I'm getting some problem is on buttons.
> It would be nice if we could make buttons like the skins programs. Let's
> suppose a PNG file:
> +-+
> !*!
> +-+
> A Skin program would divide a PNG file in a 3x3 matrix, then, apply the + on
> corners, repeat -, * and - on center (H) and ! on vertical, mouting this way
> a button (independent of its size).
> Would be a nice addition to Rev a way to make a fixed 32x32 PNG and apply it
> to a button (whatever the button changes in size, it will reorganize the
> matrix making the graphic fit to any size without magnifications).

Hi Júlio,

In between many good addresses, you will find most of what you are
thinking about in visiting the Chipp's web site at
<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/About.htm>,
the Richard's one at <http://www.fourthworld.com/rev/>,
the Jacque's one at <http://www.hyperactivesw.com/>,
the Rev's developers home at
<http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html>

etc, etc...

Just see how it's always, in between us, a "Revolutionnary" to gohead,
in what each other is searching about ;-) Cool, is'n it ?

Bests, Pierre

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de rentabilité"