Some doubts 'bout Revolution

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat Oct 4 17:22:01 EDT 2003

Hi Júlio,

To see an example of a full working Revolution+PostgreSQL application,
here as the Web issue (there is a Rev's client side app available too),
developped in less than some days, have an eye at :

<http://acacia93.dyndns.org/citalis.xml> and let me know, off-list, if
you need more infos or sources stack about how to run this kind of Rev's
process.

Bests, Pierre

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de rentabilité"