cRevgeneral["script"]

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Oct 3 18:46:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 04:09  PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I get it.  And this makes sense.
>
> My kibitzing at this point is to encourage you to make sure one who
> goes back to the IDE editor does not edit old script data--which may
> already be the case.

Thanks- I do switch back and forth between MLXEditor and the IDE
built-in editor, so I'm guessing cRevgeneral["script"] is some kind of
cache- maybe used by the "revert" button in the IDE editor.

In MLXEditor, if the shift key is down, the builtin editor will launch
instead of the external editor.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com