Accessing Multidimensional Arrays

Sharon Stamps sharonstamps at byu.edu
Fri Oct 3 17:18:02 EDT 2003

I am interested in creating several large, multidimensional arrays within my
stack (I'm creating a diagnostic testing program).  What I want to do is add
info to and remove info from these arrays during the use of the program, and
then, when the user completes the test, pipe the information contained in
the arrays to a text file for teacher assessment.  Is there a quick and
painless way to do this?  So far I have been able to create and edit the
values of the dimensions of the arrays just fine, but the end text file
baffles me.  I have toyed with the idea of using a function or a repeat loop
to obtain the values to put into the file, but I was hoping there would be
an easier way.  There isn't much documentation on arrays, so I would really
appreciate any suggestions!