'bout Revolution and FireBird]

Júlio César Ködel kodel at terra.com.br
Fri Oct 3 11:28:01 EDT 2003

I get it!
The database name CONTAINS the hostname =\
host:c:\databasename.ext

This works with 2 ODBC drivers that I get... Only in the second driver there
was a minimal tip of achieving this... People are a little lazy 'bout
documentation =(

Thanx for the help of all of you, now I can start to program with Revolution
(and fill this list with doubts, he he he)...

[]

For those who want to use FireBird and have the same problem o'mine:

Use any ODBC driver for FB (I recommend IBOLEDB, which is easier to install
and faster to connect), then, when creating a DSN, put the hostname before
the path:

HOSTNAME:PATH\DATABASE.GDB or FDB