'bout Revolution and FireBird]

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Fri Oct 3 09:30:00 EDT 2003

Julio,

In ODBC with DSN, I can't declare host, thus, only local databases can be
used =(
<<

I have connected Windows clients to remote Firebird databases via ODBC.
Can you provide me with

- the server name where your remote Firebird db is located
- the port being used (if other than that used with the default Firebird
install)
- the path to the database on the server.

Which ODBC driver are you using?  Can you send me a screenshot of what you
are seeing?

Please send me this off-list to revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com  -- I
will post my response back to the list for you and any other interested
party.

Regards,
Bernard