about field list

Eric Rognard eric.rognard at laposte.net
Fri Oct 3 03:05:00 EDT 2003

Hi everybody,

1) I want to put long sentences as elements of a list field.

When I type a sentence in the "content" window of the object inspector,
the text wrap (if the small left button is hilited) but   my sentence
stays on one line in the field list object.

Can I have list elements that wrap to fit to the size of the object
list? And How?

2) I want  the user can reorder the elements of the list field in the
browse mode with his mouse pointer. Is it possible? How?

May be the list field is not the right object to do that? :-)

Eric Rognard
Think different!