Window's Icon

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Oct 2 22:30:00 EDT 2003

Bob,

I'm using:

RunRev version: 2.1
MetaCard engine version: 2.5.1
Build Number: 1

on XP, and I still can't build a standalone with both application and
document icons.

You're using Rev 2.1RC1 on ME.

Different Build, different OS.

-Chipp
btw, if you install the altPlugins toolbar, it will put the version, engine
and build info in the message box each time you open RR. You can find it at:
<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Rev2.0Plugins.htm>